Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Who Am I?

Who Ami? Who Am i?

Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Ami Patel. I'm a Senior at VCU looking to get my CPA in the next two years. Currently I am unemployed, single, and more motivated than ever to get myself together for the next 10 years of life to come. I'm a whopping twenty-three years old (almost) which seems way to close to half way to 50 if you ask me!

I guess if someone where to ask me, "hey Ami, why do you blog?" I would reply,"Well because i have no life," haha im joking. I blog because it is a self motivational thing to keep yourself in check and to express your self. We all have struggles weather it be education, diet, relationships, wealth, etc.

For the most part the purpose of my blog is to log my eating and working out habits. Pretty much ill just post a daily log of what i ate and how much and what exactly i did as far as work outs.

Alright well thank you for tuning in and enjoy!! Hopefully i can motivate or inspire someone :)

No comments: